Doomed Doomed

Very cool

Wow, this is a lot like a game I played before (that I can't say the name of due to rules) but this was definatly better. All I would change is maybe get some better sounds. Other than that, nice work.

Super Mario Flash(Game) Super Mario Flash(Game)

This was great! Almost like playing the real thing except the jimping is a little off and a tad buggy. Other than that, it was fun and interesting. (I especially like the crunching noise)

Orgasm Girl Orgasm Girl

what???

What is everyone complaining about? This isn't too bad, takes a while, yes, but just keep at it. Also, you NEED to use those items to help out. Great flash here!

Torture Tony Torture Tony

wel....

This was ok but, PLEASE, try to get some better sound effects. Just hearing that makes the game no fun. Aslo, it is kinda hard to change weapons to hit the guy with.

polnareff responds:

Hey, the sound fx were the best part of the game ;)

Fantasy Female Fantasy Female

cool but...

needs some more options and bug fixes with stuff not changing color. good job so far..

Jammer-Lammy responds:

Yeah, well, some things aren't supposed to change colors, and some things aren't completed yet. I still thank you for the review, though. I'll add more options in the next release.

arm wrestle my ego V3 arm wrestle my ego V3

hehe

That was preety cool, although I think my spacebar is is going to need some fixing (yes it still works somewhat). My advice is make this game use a "less fragile" key. :P

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

nice game

Really good job, the sound could use some touching up and some other minor errors with spinning up and speed when running but other than that, this is a very well done game.

Squirrel Squash Squirrel Squash

Cool

This is some kick ass game, too bad the squirell only has only goes around the ring instead of in the hole ;)