Computer Security Computer Security

Cool

This was alright. It looks like you put some effort into this and didn't just throw crap together. Plus, It was actually enjoyable to watch unlike some of the stuff I've seen today. Keep at it.

Chrono Trigger Unglued 02 Chrono Trigger Unglued 02

Interesting

The animations where a bit choppy and some things were out of proportion. Also, way too much talking, I know to pass a story along you need talking but...just a bit much...even though I liked the storyline. I made a CT movie myself but I must say I like the way your "speech boxes" were made as well as the somewhat buggy scene selection. Lastly, I am glad to see that even though this is a sprite movie, chrono actually walks behind objects rather than around them. Very well done.

Cryokenetic responds:

Glee!

angry chicken angry chicken

arg...

Ok listen, that was real nice animation work but make it about SOMETHING! just seeing a chicken hit a ball with metalica music in the background just doesn't cut it. You have good artistic talen but PUT IT TO GOOD USE!

Doomed Doomed

Very cool

Wow, this is a lot like a game I played before (that I can't say the name of due to rules) but this was definatly better. All I would change is maybe get some better sounds. Other than that, nice work.

Super Mario Flash(Game) Super Mario Flash(Game)

This was great! Almost like playing the real thing except the jimping is a little off and a tad buggy. Other than that, it was fun and interesting. (I especially like the crunching noise)

Orgasm Girl Orgasm Girl

what???

What is everyone complaining about? This isn't too bad, takes a while, yes, but just keep at it. Also, you NEED to use those items to help out. Great flash here!